22nd October 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for Museology and Conservation

i am a history student. Am i eligible to apply for musicology and conservation? I HAVE museum conservation certificate course conducted by Chennai museum.

Related Questions:
  1. NET Museology & Conservation (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. NET Museology & Conservation (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Can I be eligible for admission in Museology being a candidate of B.Sc (Honors)?
  4. How to do course of Museology after passing masters?
  5. Short term courses in Museology after doing PG in fine arts?
  6. How may I get information about Museology short term diploma/certificate course in any esteem university or government institutions in India?
  7. How to get my SSR and AA written exam admit card?
  8. Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission?
  9. Information about short term, diploma, certificate or correspondent courses in Museology in India?
  10. Courses to study in Wild Life Institute of Indian for MSc? Which are the best courses in which I can join after BSc with Zoology Hons?
  11. Information about Diploma, Certificate or Correspondent courses in Museology in India? Where can I get admission?
  12. Can i do Masters in Archeology after B.Sc with Zoology hons.? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do MSc wildlife science and conservation?
  14. Which are the institutes to do Masters in Wildlife Conservation? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  15. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I pursue masters in Archaeology after BCA?
  17. Is it possible for IT professional to apply for Forest Ranger? -- [New]
  18. Where can I get a seat after scoring 7000 rank in PGCET in Pharmacy stream in Hyderabad?
13th December 2017, 09:37 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for Museology and Conservation

The eligibility criteria for this course is as follows:

Candidate should have done Graduation or Post Graduation in Science, History or Art History or Fine Arts and Archaeology.

Should have scored at least 50% marks at the graduate and postgraduate level.

Should have Knowledge of one classical or foreign language such as Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic, Greek, Latin, German, French.

Following are some of the top institutes/universities offering that course:

The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda
The National Museum Institute of History of Arts & Conservation and Museology, New Delhi
Aligarh Muslim University, U.P.
Jiwaji University - Gwalior
28th October 2020, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for Museology and Conservation

I am a student of MA archeology and apply foot UGC net in museology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?