2nd November 2012, 11:11 PM
kedarka

What are the job openings in Mumbai? I am a commerce graduate

Hi,

I am a commerce graduate

Can you please suggest for job openings in mumbai.

Thank you,

Regards,
Kedar

3rd November 2012, 10:15 AM
sbhndsen
Member+

Default Re: What are the job openings in Mumbai? I am a commerce graduate

Actually it is not possible to provide concrete information, while you provided half hearted informations. You are Commerce Graduate, that is fine, but either you did this with Honours / Pass.... How much percentage you have, the whole thing / your career prospects depend on these issues. From where you did this either from regular / distant learnings !! Keep your brain cool and think about your future, first of all you should select a field in which you are interested. You can do job in any private company, but along with you can choose PG courses like M.Com, MBA etc. Other course options are also available like CA, CS & ICWA etc. In case of jobs, you can opt for bank jobs or you can attend UPSC/SSC examinations.

In my opinion CA along with B Com will be best as it has more scope these days. The decision purely depends upon you as you are the one who has to make final call related to your career. So take the right decision and all the best.
3rd November 2012, 01:47 PM
b.deepak365

Smile Re: What are the job openings in Mumbai? I am a commerce graduate

Hi dear friend,

The job profile will involve Financial Analysis of various financial and investment products and instruments. It will be a back office profile with no calling or sales involved. The candidate would be responsible for executing transaction at subprocess level, Reconciliation between various systems/companies for stock options and cash balances.It will be a great opportunity to get a wide exposure to global securities & capital markets.

Note: Transport facility is provided by the company for the employees within the transport boundary.

Our requirements:
Educational Qualification / Certifications required-

- B.COM / BBA / BMS / M.COM /BFT graduates

- AMFI / NCFM Certifications (not necessary)

Desired Competencies

Excellent communication Skills
Strong analytical skills
Sound knowledge of Capital markets / Mutual funds / Accounting concepts/ Reconciliation
Working knowledge of MS Excel

Necessary Criteria -
* Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months need not apply.

*Candidates should be totally comfortable working in night shifts
*Dress Code: Formals.

Like that you will get many more jobs relating to commerce students.
You have to check in internet for recent job opportunities.

wish you best of luck
3rd November 2012, 04:12 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the job openings in Mumbai? I am a commerce graduate

Hi,

You can get lots of opening in Mumbai.

Being a commerce graduate, you can get jobs in -

Accounts department

CA firm

Back office jobs

Customer care jobs

Administartion jobs

Calling Jobs

For good options log on to job portals like naukri.com, monster.com, timesjobs.com and search for the jobs entering keyword " commerce".

Mention your experience and location and you will get number of job openings. You can apply on the openings and go for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?