13th February 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How to do CS if I am from Commerce?

dear sir,
Iam a commerce graduate from mumbai university futher i want to do Cs but i am confussed in post graduate diploma in Cs n the 2 year CS i dont underastand the difference
which one will benefit me . Iam a housewife aged25

Related Questions:
  1. Is commerce better or commerce with Maths? Which has a greater scope?
  2. What is the definition of Commerce? Difference between Commerce and Business?
  3. Fee for 13th commerce in Mulund College of Commerce?
  4. What I can do after passing 12th with commerce?
  5. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  6. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  7. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  8. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  9. How can I prepare for CA after 12th Commerce without opting for Maths with Commerce?
  10. Fee structure of Mulund College of Commerce for 13th standard commerce course?
  11. What should I do after passing 12th in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course should I do after scoring 60% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce? What are the opportunities in commerce in future?
  13. How to join Army Officers after completing 12th commerce?
  14. Science or Commerce, which is better to study in Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
  16. If I do NET commerce then will I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer in degree colleges?
  17. What should I do to take IP with commerce?
  18. Last date for filling the registration form for B.Com in top 10 colleges of Pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?