12th May 2013, 12:40 AM
satveek

How to do M.Com if I am a graduate in Commerce?

i am graduate in commerce . And planning to do m.com . Is there any chances to get good job .because i am physically hadicapped ?

10th April 2014, 03:03 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do M.Com if I am a graduate in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satveek View Post
i am graduate in commerce . And planning to do m.com . Is there any chances to get good job .because i am physically hadicapped ?
Yes you can do M.Com course after completing bachelor degree course. The applicant who completed graduation course are eligible to apply for this course. M.com Stands for Master of Commerce . It is an post graduation course. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester . If your interested to apply for M.com course then you should qualified in bachelor degree in any stream with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university. The applicant may get direct admission based on the bachelor degree course or either will be selected by entrance examination score which is conducted by the respective institution.
10th April 2014, 11:15 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Yes Off course you're eligible for M.Com course after completing Graduation course and no doubt you may good job after completing M.Com course. There is good scope for M.Com course in both the Jobs as well as career Opportunity. M.com stands For Master of Commerce and the course is divided into two years and the courses divided into four semester. M.com course having good scope in both the Private as well Public Sectors. You should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . Any stream Graduates are eligible to apply for M.com Course. The Minimum Percentage of marks is Varies from Stream / Discipline. The admission for this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the institution. After completing M.Com course you may find jobs in Banking sectors, Insurance sectors, Finance Companies, BPO Companies etc...
7th May 2014, 11:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes Off course you're eligible to apply for M.Com after completing graduation course. Yes definitely you having good opportunity after completing M.Com course.

M.com Stands for Master of Commerce . It's a Master degree Course . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester .

Eligibility Criteria for M.com Course :-

Candidate should Passed in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .
Candidate should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .

The Admission for M.Com course is based on the entrance examination which is conducted by the Institution. The Institutions like,
Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Examination , Banaras Hindu University Entrance Examination Etc....

M.com Colleges in India:-

Institute of Cost and Works Accountants
K.J.Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce
Mithibai College
Loyola College
Mount Carmel College
Banaras Hindu University
Shri Ram College of Commerce
St.Xavier's College
Stella Maris College
St.Josephs College of Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?