28th September 2011, 10:47 PM
dabbirahmad

Job openings in Telecom, BS, O&M, Transmission Field in Mumbai Location?

i want to know about job,can u give me details of job opening,in telecom,bss,o&m,transmission field in mumbai location

Related Questions:
  1. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  2. Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?
  3. Core or Telecom companies in Mumbai that allow freshers to work even if had not done any course?
  4. Best job in the telecom field for a female? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the date of declaration of openings for Junior Telecom Officer in BSNL
  6. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience? -- [New]
  7. Information regarding the Job Opportunities in Telecom and Electronics sector?
  8. What is the package for B.E Electronics Engineering student in BSNL company?
  9. How to get a job in Telecom Field? I am studying M.Tech 2nd Semester ECE
  10. What are the job openings in Mumbai? I am a commerce graduate
  11. Criteria for telecom field? I have completed B.E with EC
  12. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  13. How may I find the job openings in various reputed colleges? I have done M.Sc in Microbiology
  14. How may I find the job openings in various reputed colleges? I have done M.Sc in Microbiology
  15. Upcoming Off-Campus recruitments for ECE branch?
  16. How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?
  17. Which is the best telecommunication job consultancy in Mumbai
  18. How may I get a job in telecom sector(In Chandigarh)? I have done B.Tech with IT stream
15th November 2011, 07:13 PM
Beready

Default Re: Job openings in Telecom, BS, O&M, Transmission Field in Mumbai Location?

hello friend,

there are lots of jobs are available in those sector ,
if you want to do that things ,then from my opinion,
you have to do training on that things of duration of 3-6 months .\
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?