22nd November 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the Study material for botany and zoology

Sir, i am an ifos aspirant but can't join any coaching institute because of my job, i'll be thankful to you if you kindly suggest where will i get the study material for botany and zoology online study centre or . I stay in kolkata.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Study material for IFS exam if my optional subjects are Botany and Zoology? Best institutes providing the study material through distance learning?
  2. How may I get study material for IFOS? I am post graduate student and want to opt zoology and botany subjects
  3. Can I go for Forensic Science courses after Zoology or Botany honours? -- [New]
  4. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  5. Can I study MSc Botany after completing BSc zoology?
  6. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  7. How to start preparation for Indian Forest Services? From where to get the study material?
  8. How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?
  9. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  10. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  11. Which are the MSc colleges for Botany and Zoology in UP
  12. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  13. How many subjects are there in BSc?
  14. Last 5 year papers of MSc Zoology and Botany?
  15. Best study material for IAS mains for the subject of Zoology, Geography and General Studies?
  16. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  17. Number of Medical seats in Andhra Pradesh for EAMCET and SVU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?
21st October 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the Study material for botany and zoology

I want study material of msc botany 1st year
by kakatiya university distance education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?