11th November 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparation for Indian Forest Services? From where to get the study material?

dear sir,
i want to know about Indian forest services exam. My main problem is regarding GK portion.I had done my masters in botany and i am confused about my optional subject whether to choose zoology or any other subject and how to start preparing for this exam. From where i'll be able to get the study material.

please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How to start preparation for IFS exam?
  2. How should I start my preparation for PSU? From where to purchase the study material?
  3. How to get the IFS study material? I am preparing for Indian Forest Service Examination
  4. Top 10 coaching classes for preparation of Indian Forest Service exam
  5. Study material for preparation for both prelims and mains of Civil Services?
  6. Study material for IFS exam if my optional subjects are Botany and Zoology? Best institutes providing the study material through distance learning?
  7. How to start my preparation with the book "IES made easy"?
  8. How to appear in Indian Forest Service? Study material for Agriculture Engineering?
  9. What should I do to pass in the UPSC main exams?
  10. In what manner should I start preparation for IES exam? Should I refer college books?
  11. How to start preparation for CAT Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam? Where to get study material for this Exam? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam?
  12. Eligiblity criteria for IFS examination after four year B.Sc.(H) course in Biotechnology?
  13. Whether a Dentist is eligible for Indian Forest Services?
  14. How can I get jobs in Indian Forest Services? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to join Indian Forest Services at the age of 34 years? -- [New]
  16. Details about Civil services exams? How may I get study materials and coaching? List of books considered important for preparation
  17. Any good coaching centers for IFS in Hyderabad?
  18. How to become IAS official after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in electrical and electronics engineering? Study material for preparation?
24th March 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for Indian Forest Services? From where to get the study material?

plz send me the complete syllabus of zoology and botany for ifs exam 2012 on my e-mail [email protected] and also solved papers of previous year.thank u(premlata tripathi,lko)
15th April 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for Indian Forest Services? From where to get the study material?

I am also applying for IFSE 2012. I am Ph.D Agriculture. I also having problem about general studies and how to prepare for Optinal subject (Agriculture).
16th May 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

which subject want to take in 10
5th June 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

hey......i have material for ifs .....in forestry...geology and mechanical engg according to syllabi frm brilliant tut....if anyone is intrested pls mail me at [email protected]
28th June 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam i m sandeep preparing for ifos...my optional are physics & mathematics.......hw cn i ge t the study material.....plz help me............
23rd September 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i did B.sc in biotechnology n masters in botany,i want to prepare for IFS exam ,kindly guide me
18th December 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey......i have material for ifs .....in forestry...geology and mechanical engg according to syllabi frm brilliant tut....if anyone is intrested pls mail me at [email protected]
hey priya i need forestry material can u send me dat ds is my mail id [email protected]
4th June 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
can i have material in forestry?
i shall be very thankful\
yash priya
[email protected]
9th June 2013, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

sir!
i have passed class 12 this year with 88% marks.. but i don't want to indulge myself in the field of engg. sir i want to prepare for civil services. what should i do?? please inform me at my e-mail [email protected]
2nd January 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir
which combination of subjects can be taken as optional? forestry and animal husbandry is it possible to prepare
26th January 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Being an electronics student please tell me which subjects should i choose for IFS preparation
25th February 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
dear sir,
i want to know about Indian forest services exam. My main problem is regarding GK portion.I had done my masters in botany and i am confused about my optional subject whether to choose zoology or any other subject and how to start preparing for this exam. From where i'll be able to get the study material.

please help.
from dust bean
27th February 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

hi everyonce, i am preparing for IFS, please provide the study material of Mathamatics and Chemistry if anybody having @[email protected], that would be grateful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?