31st March 2023, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Can i get Canada visa with 6.5 in ielts but low marks in 12th?

I have scored 45 in economics can i get Canada visa with 6.5 in ielts 77 in buss 85 in eng and 58 in acc

3rd April 2023, 02:17 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get Canada visa with 6.5 in ielts but low marks in 12th?

You must have completed class 12 with a minimum of 70 to 80% or more if you have a science/commerce stream or 65% or above if you are in the humanities stream in order to study in Canada.

Since it is difficult to get a student visa as you have low marks of percentage. Your academic performance is important because it is one of the factors used to choose students at many foreign colleges. Yet, just because you have poor grades does not prevent you from studying abroad.*

Students who do not meet the academic standards for abroad colleges have a variety of possibilities. Numerous colleges and universities provide foundational or bridging programs, which, upon successful completion, may enable students to enter undergraduate programs right away.
4th April 2023, 04:33 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

An applicant must have an overall minimum IELTS score of 6.0 and above, with a minimum score of 5.5 in each of the four components of listening, reading, speaking, and writing to get qualify for a Canada student visa.
Besides this, in order to study in Canada, the applicant must have finished class 12 with a minimum grade of 70% to 80% or more if they are in the science or commerce stream or 65% or more if they are in the humanities stream.

As a result of your low grades and percentage, it is challenging to obtain a student visa. But, having poor grades does not preclude you from studying abroad. There are several options available to students who don't fulfill the academic requirements for colleges overseas. Many universities offer bridging programs that, after successfully completed, may allow students to enroll in courses abroad.
7th April 2023, 04:00 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Getting a Canadian visa is a complex process that involves meeting various eligibility criteria. While a good score in IELTS is an important requirement for most Canadian visa categories, it is not the only factor that is considered. The Canadian government considers various factors, such as your educational qualifications, work experience, financial resources, and other criteria, when evaluating your visa application.

Therefore, even if you have a good score of 6.5 in IELTS, low marks in your 12th standard may affect your chances of getting a Canadian visa. Educational qualifications are an important consideration for Canadian visa applications, and having a strong academic record can increase your chances of getting a visa.

However, it is also important to note that each visa category has its own specific eligibility criteria, and some visa categories may have different requirements than others. Therefore, it is advisable to consult with a qualified immigration consultant or visa expert who can assess your profile and advise you on the best visa category to apply for based on your qualifications and other factors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?