21st February 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue to get a job of Ticketing at the Airport?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to get the Air Ticketing job at the Airport so I want to know which course should I pursue to get a job of Ticketing at the Airport? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th October 2017, 11:16 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue to get a job of Ticketing at the Airport?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to get the Air Ticketing job at the Airport so I want to know which course should I pursue to get a job of Ticketing at the Airport? Please answer as soon as possible.

As you have done 10+2 and want to go for further course to get ticketing job at airport, then BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in air travel management course is best option for you to get job in ticketing department at air port. Here below are details regarding BBA air travel management course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for apply for BBA air travel management course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board.

>> Duration of bachelor of business administration course is 3 years.

Institute Offer BBA in Air Travel Management Course:-

1) Wingsss Aviation and Hospitality, Pune

2) Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nasik

3) Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, Gujarat

4) Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?