14th June 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission details of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th student and have an interest in BE(Software Engineering). I have a dream to study BE(Software Engineering). After searching I came to know that Yasar University is offering BE(Software Engineering). I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get financial aid to study BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University? Course fee of BE(Software Engineering) in this university?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?
  3. Course structure and duration of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?
  4. Job opportunities through BE(Software Engineering) of Yasar University? -- [New]
  5. Details of BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  6. Admission details of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  7. Is the Technical University of Denmark best for MS? Details regarding course and admission?
  8. Details regarding available engineering institutes and their admission dates situated in Dehradun?
  9. Details regarding admission in MS at Australian National University?
  10. Details regarding engineering institutes and their dates of admission in Dehradun?
  11. How should I prepare for IMU CET? Books which I should refer? Previous years question papers?
  12. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  13. Which good colleges can I get after scoring 12000 rank in UPTU?
  14. Am I eligible for Amity with 75% overall and 71.6% in PCM?
  15. When the admission of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) will be available in City University of London?
  16. Procedure of admission to B.Sc or Engineering courses after qualifying 12th?
  17. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for eco honors after clearing 12th with 82.75%
15th June 2018, 11:24 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?

Admission Procedure:

>>Click this link

>> Sign up there and chose your interested course
>> click on "Apply online".
>> Application from will open and you have to fill the application form with valid details of yours.
>> Upload necessary scanned copies of documents and pay the required fees online.
>> Submit the application form.
>> After few days, you will get an email regarding interview avenue and details. Selection will be based on this interview performance.
18th June 2018, 04:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?

First of all sorry because Yasar University does not provide BE in Software Engineering course, however they provide 4 years of B.Sc. in Software Engineering honors course. BE and B.Sc. in Software Engineering both courses are equal in the term of knowledge and value so you can opt for B.Sc. in Software Engineering course from Yasar University.

In order to get admission in Yasar University you should apply online before 1st September of 2018 through the link mentioned below. While applying for that course you must have your high school certificates, English proficiency test scorecard. Fore more details you can visit to the official website of Yasar University.

Link for online application - https://apply.yasar.edu.tr/courses/c...g?search=31778
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?