9th March 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding admission in MS at Australian National University?

Sir, I am B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering holder and have one year of work experience. Now I want to study MS from Australian National University. Please send me details regarding admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage in BCA required to get admission in MCA in Australia?
  2. Australian National University best for MS Mechanical stream? Fees required with accommodation?
  3. Best university to do PhD after M.Sc Botany in between Australian National University, Australia and University of Auckland, New Zealand?
  4. How can I get Student Visa to study MBA in Australia?
  5. Process to apply for study Visa of Australia as per my IELTS score?
  6. What all exams we need to clear to study in Australia after completing Pharm.D?
  7. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
  8. Details to get admission in MS Electronics at National University of Ireland, Maynooth? Is the university best for girls?
  9. Can a 12th with 55% and 5.5 bands in IELTS get study visa of Australian National University to study under graduate course?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Australian Catholic University, Australia to study MS course?
  11. Can I get any NLU after scoring 80 marks in CLAT? I had a domicile of Chhattisgarh
  12. What are the requirements for studying MS in Australia?
  13. Guidance to an Indian student to study MBA from Australia?
  14. How can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Australia if secured 9.4 CGPA in 12th?
  15. How can I register to study M.Sc(Nursing) being a Wife of permanent citizen of Australia?
  16. How can I join B.A LLB after completing polytechnic diploma
  17. How to do B.Tech in Australia in ECE trade? Is there any entrance test?
  18. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?