12th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) will be available in City University of London?

Can I know that when the admission will be available for MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) course in City University of London? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London?
  3. Detailed information about MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) offered in City University of London? -- [New]
  4. Entrance exams to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures)in City University of London?
  5. Can I get admission to do LLM in City University London through IELTS? Accommodations offered by them?
  6. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Actuarial Science) in City University London?
  7. Best training institute for CAE training in abroad and advantages of the course?
  8. Top universities for doing LLM course in Corporate Law or Taxation Law in UK? What is the fee structure and last date of applying?
  9. Which is the university in London for admission in MSc in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Way to get admission in MBA course in Queen Mary University of London for Australian resident?
  11. Best universities to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study in abroad while doing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. What exams to prepare for admission in MBA at University of London?
  14. How to get admission in CIMA course at London? Best institutions in London for it?
  15. Admission in London University after BA from Vinayak Mission University?
  16. Course structure and fee of LLM(Criminal Litigation) in City University London? Does they offer placement?
  17. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  18. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
18th June 2018, 04:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) will be available in City University of London?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know that when the admission will be available for MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) course in City University of London? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

Candidates can apply now and till 31st August 2018 for the admission to study MSc Civil Engineering Structures in City University of London. Candidates have to upload the following documents for MSc Civil Engineering Structures in City University of London: degree certificate, transcript of mark sheets, English proficiency certificate, detailed personal statement outlining why you want to study the course at City University of London and CV/resume. Candidates can also apply through postal with supporting documents. Candidates can find the details at the City University of London website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?