2nd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Is the Technical University of Denmark best for MS? Details regarding course and admission?

Sir, I am in final year of Mechanical Engineering course and have selected Technical University of Denmark for MS. Please tell me is it best university for MS? Details regarding course and admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the Technical University of Denmark best for MS? Mode of study and requirements for admission?
  2. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  3. Can I get admission in any Engineering University of Denmark in secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MS in Technical University of Denmark for BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to get MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) admission in Technical University of Denmark?
  6. Can I get scholarship to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark? Duration of this course?
  7. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in EMI mode to Technical University of Denmark?
  8. Details regarding MBA course in Copenhagen Business School, Denmark?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  10. Entrance exam to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  11. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs without security deposit to study B.Sc in Denmark?
  12. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Is it beneficial to study BS(Web Development) in Denmark?
  14. Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get Fellowship to study PhD in Sweden, Denmark and Finland being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  16. Can I get any government engineering college after scoring AIEEE AIR of 33150?
  17. Colleges which I could get after scoring AIEEE Punjab state rank of 1800?
  18. When is the Uttarkhand exam in Life Science?
7th October 2017, 10:05 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is the Technical University of Denmark best for MS? Details regarding course and admission?

For your kind information let me tell you that the Technical University of Denmark is ranked among Europe's leading engineering institutions. It is a good university and you can pursue MS degree from this university. Those candidates who have qualified bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering are eligible to pursue masters degree in the relevant discipline.
You need to appear in the IELTS examination, qualifying in which you will be eligible to take admission in the aforesaid university. In order to pursue MS degree course from the Technical University of Denmark, you must have to score an overall of 6.5 bands in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examination.
For any further details, I would suggest you to contact the university and for that below I have provided details of the University.

Technical University of Denmark
Address: Anker Engelunds Vej 1 Bygning 101A, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
Phone: +45 45 25 25 25
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?