14th June 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Kindly let me know about the course structure as well as course duration. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get financial aid to study BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University? Course fee of BE(Software Engineering) in this university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exams available to study BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities through BE(Software Engineering) of Yasar University?
  5. Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  6. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  7. Course structure and duration of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  8. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  9. Course structure and duration of Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course duration and fees of MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  11. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  12. Course structure and duration of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  13. Course structure and duration of PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  15. Course structure and duration of Master in Materials Engineering in University Politehnica of Bucharest? -- [New]
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  17. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  18. Course structure and duration of MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
18th June 2018, 04:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?

First of sorry because Yasar University does not provide BE in Software Engineering course, however they provide 4 years of B.Sc. in Software Engineering honors course. BE and B.Sc. in Software Engineering both courses are equal in the term of knowledge and value so you can opt for B.Sc. in Software Engineering course from Yasar University.

*Duration of B.Sc. in Software Engineering course is 4 years including all 8 semesters.

*For course structure you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.
https://obs.yasar.edu.tr/oibs/bologna/dersler_ext.aspx?lang=en&infopage=YASARBOLOGNA&cur ProgID=76
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?