5th January 2014, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Admission in fee details for PhD in Chemistry from Europe?

How should i get the admission in europe countries to do phd in chemistry and also do tell me the details of the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?
  2. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  3. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  4. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  5. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  6. How to take admission in Europe after passing B.Tech
  7. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  8. Which admission test I have to appear for to do Ph.D in Europe having completed M.Sc in Physiology?
  9. How to get Ph.D admission in Europe after completing PG in Pharmacy?
  10. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  11. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  12. Procedure of admission in Ph.D Chemistry in IISC? Fee structure of the course?
  13. How may I get admission in Ph.D in any well reputed institute other than CSIR? I've completed M.Sc(Industrial chemistry) from JNTUH Hyderabad
  14. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  15. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  16. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  17. Is there any program of Ph.D in Environmental Chemistry? What is teh qualification and fee structure?
  18. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
22nd April 2014, 09:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in fee details for PhD in Chemistry from Europe?

As you have mentioned that you want to know about the fee detail of Admission so that you can complete your PhD in chemistry at Europe so, now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have mentioned the questions in the above forum and I hope that you will have the solution as far as possible, taking admission for PhD in chemistry at Europe is a very good idea

specially Europe is well known for their best PhD institutes and completing PhD in chemistry in future will let you get a good and a reputed job as Chemistry PhD students are very less in average so, as you are interested in chemistry, which is one of the best subject among the science stream therefore students must be encouraged so that they could know the benefit of taking Chemistry as their future subject.

So now let me discuss with you about the fee of those PhD institutes, generally the fees of PhD institutes at Europe is neither too high nor too less the fee is average your fees will be charged approximately eur 1500-2000 without hostel and if you want to stay with hostel facilities your fee will be euro2000-2500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?