10th September 2011, 02:04 PM
rapti biswas

Which admission test I have to appear for to do Ph.D in Europe having completed M.Sc in Physiology?

I have completed my M.Sc in physiology and now i am interested for doing phd in Europe.Please tell me what is the admission test required for getting admission in phd in Europe?? Is TOEFL is required??

Related Questions:
  1. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  2. How to get admission to study PhD with scholarship in Europe for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  3. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?
  5. What is the procedure for taking admission in Ph.D in Europe? I have got 6.7/9.0 in M.Sc
  6. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  7. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
  8. Any institutes in Europe offering Ph.D with Assistanceship?
  9. How to get Ph.D admission in Europe after completing PG in Pharmacy?
  10. PhD in Ergonomics(Human Factors)/Sports Physiology in India or Abroad for GRE and TOEFL qualified?
  11. Entrance exams to study PhD in Biochemistry in Europe?
  12. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  13. Institutes offering Ph.D after MSc Medical Physiology part time in India?
  14. Entrance exam to do PhD in Europe for Microbiology postgraduate?
  15. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology? -- [New]
  17. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  18. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
1st July 2015, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which admission test I have to appear for to do Ph.D in Europe having completed M.Sc in Physiology?

I have completed my msc thid month and want to do phd from uk or any european university so which entrance exam i have to appear for the admission?gre or toefl?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?