22nd February 2013, 11:14 PM
neelam attri

Is there any program of Ph.D in Environmental Chemistry? What is teh qualification and fee structure?

I want to know whether there is a program of phd in environmental chemistry then please tell me about the qualification, fee structure and admission process.

please do the needful.

22nd August 2017, 08:51 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Is there any program of Ph.D in Environmental Chemistry? What is teh qualification and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelam attri View Post
I want to know whether there is a program of phd in environmental chemistry then please tell me about the qualification, fee structure and admission process.
please do the needful.

As you want to study Ph.D environmental chemistry, then you have to choose Ph.D environmental sciences course, because environmental chemistry comes under environmental sciences. Environmental chemistry you can choose as specialization course of Ph.D in final year. Here below are details regarding Ph.D environmental science course:-

Educational Qualification Required:- Qualification required to apply for Ph.D environmental science is masters in related field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

Duration Of Course:- Duration of Ph.D environmental sciences course is 3 years.

Fee Structure for Ph.D Environmental Sciences:- The fee structure for course is RS:- 78,000/- Per year(Including all charges).

About Ph.D Environmental Sciences:- In doctorate of philosophy in environmental sciences you have to go through subjects like Ecosystem and biogeo cycle, Environmental system, Environmental biotechnology, Pollution monitoring and control, Waste water treatment technology, Composition of organic waste and sledges, Bioremediation etc.

List of Colleges Offer Ph.D Environmental Sciences:-

1). Tamil Nadu Agriculture University.(Coimbatore).

2). Kuvempu University.(Shimoga).

3). North Maharashtra University.(Jalgaon).

4). Amity University.(Noida).

5). Central University of Rajasthan.(Ajmer).

6). Shoolini University.(Himachal Pradesh).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?