6th December 2010, 08:51 PM
sudipto88

Any entrance tests to appear to get admission to PhD course in Seed Technology or is it through direct admission? Best university for Ph.D in Seed Technology course?

I have completed M.Sc Biotechology and I would like to do my P.hd in Seed Technology.Do i need to answer any Entrance Exams or can i directly get into P.hD?Which university would be the best to do P.hD in seed technology?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PH.D in Seed Technology? I am a student of MSc Agriculture
  2. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology
  4. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  5. List of colleges and procedure to apply for distance Ph.D. in Seed Technology
  6. Should I study PhD in Seed Science and Technology in Africa?
  7. How to get admission in Post Graduation course in Seed Technology?
  8. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  9. Does CUSAT conducts entrance exam for PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission? When the notification will be released? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  11. Previous year Question Papers for ICAR Exam to join PG in Plant Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  13. How many streams can I do in M.Sc? Can I do M.Sc in Agriculture or Seed Technology?
  14. Can I get admission to study PhD in Technology in University of Cambridge through GATE?
  15. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  16. Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Homer Science having secured 70% in M.A.?
  17. What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  18. How to do PhD after MCA? Admission will be based upon any entrance or direct?
18th December 2010, 02:48 PM
tejasborade

Default Re: Any entrance tests to appear to get admission to PhD course in Seed Technology or is it through direct admission? Best university for Ph.D in Seed Technology course?

You Have to appear NET SET exam that was taked on 12 dec
29th June 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance tests to appear to get admission to PhD course in Seed Technology or is it through direct admission? Best university for Ph.D in Seed Technology course?

i'm goin to complete my master's degree in seed science and technlogy and i'm interested to persue my phd in abroad with some source of scholarship... which are the best university sir...
5th July 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

When and how to apply for phd course
12th July 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i am doing m.sc in food technology.. i want to do p.hd from u.k.. by which entrance exam i will get d opportunity 2 do dat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?