28th January 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission in UK to study Medicine after 12th? Scholarship for Indian student?

am appearing for 2 final Exam (Phy,Chem,Maths and Biology)CBSE.I would like to study medicine in UK. Please advise me how I can get admission in UK?

How much money wants to spend every year approximately?
What about Scholarship for Indian students in UK?
Please give me the complete address and formalities for students Visa

24th May 2014, 10:16 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in UK to study Medicine after 12th? Scholarship for Indian student?

As you have mentioned in the question that you are appearing for +2 final exam and you have took science stream keeping Physics, Chemistry, Math and Biology. You are studying CBSE board are you would like to Study Medicine in UK. So, you have confusion that how you can get admission in UK, Approximately how much money will be spend every year, Scholarship for Indian Students in UK and the address and formalities for the student Visa.

So, now I am going to clear all your confusion about your admission in UK and approximately how much money will be spend every year and the visa address and its formalities. So, UK has got many good Medicine institute like “National college of Medicine” and this college has got all the facilities that students need for them.

So, you can get admission by applying the online entrance exam in the official website to the “National College of Medicine” then after applying wait for the ranking to come out then when the ranking will be out if your rank will be in top 350 you can go to the “National college of Medicine” at UK and do your admission you will be charged Euro 4000-4500 which is very low as compared to any other Medicine college of other country and for the Visa what you need to do is deposit all the photocopy of the documents like your voter ID card etc along with your passport at passport office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?