21st May 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Tuition fees of studying MS in USA? In which all exams I need to appear?

I am doing my BE computer science and after compleating my BE i am intrested to do ms in abroad.please tell me the tusion fee of studying in US and what are the exams needed.

24th May 2014, 10:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tuition fees of studying MS in USA? In which all exams I need to appear?

It is nice to see that you want to pursue higher studies after completion of your BE course. This will help you in widening the scope of job and getting better career opportunities. The entrance exams which are needed to pursue MS from USA are as follows:-

- GRE
- TOEFL

The tution fees depends on the number of credit hours you take in a semester. Usually, one course is considered as 3 credit hours (In most of the univs). For example if you attend 3 courses in one semester, it is equivalent to 9 credit hours. Thus you have to pay tuition for the 9 credit hours in the first semester.

Low tuition schools will charge you less than $ 6000 per 9 credit hours or per semester.
Average Tuition school means 6000 to 7500 per 9 credit hours or per semester
High tuition schools will charge you above 7500 per 9 credit hours or per semester

Most of the Schools ask you to take 12 courses to complete the masters degree which means 12*3 = 36 credit
hours. Number of credit hours varies from university to university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?