22nd February 2012, 02:00 AM
rosevarghese

What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MB in General medicine in St. Johns? I'm an Indian citizen and did my UG in medicine

I am an indian citizen,a catholic religious nun,a missionary in Africa,in Tanzania since.I did my undergraduate in medicine here last year,now in internship.I will be registered here since i am a missionary here.But i would like to do my MD in General medicine there in St.johns.What are the criterias i should fulfil to get admission there?please help me in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do PG in St. Johns ? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MD in general medicine? I'm an Indian citizen living in Africa and doing 1st year internship
  2. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS? -- [New]
  3. SRMC's MD(sports medicine) course eligibility, entrance exam syllabus, fee structure, scope and recognition
  4. Colleges and admission procedure for Research in Medicine?
  5. Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?
  6. Can I direct go for Final DNB exam after doing PG in Medicine?
  7. How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?
  8. Can i study MBBS after 80% marks in B.Sc. Zoology?
  9. What's the procedure for applying for entrance exam for medicine?
  10. How to study medicine in India? I am currently studying in 12th in Dubai
  11. How to do research in medicine? Which specialization will suit me?
  12. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  13. What's the applying procedure and fee structure for medicine?
  14. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  15. Registration procedure of DNB-Forensic Medicine course for Diploma holder? Can I get any consession at the time of admission? Job prospects of Forensic Medicine Diploma course?
  16. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D in Community Medicine for MD candidate? What kind of job I will get after completing Ph.D? List of government and private colleges?
20th May 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MB in General medicine in St. Johns? I'm an Indian citizen and did my UG in medicine

DO I NEED TO DO MBBS FOR DOING MD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?