15th November 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligbile to do MS in Australia after scoring 59 percentage in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

I have an overall score of 59 percentage in Btech Mechanical engineering. Am I eligible for MS in Australia? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria followed to apply for the universities usually? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this.

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 75% marks in 12th can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in UK or Australia?
  2. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  3. Is there any scope for engineering in US, Australia or Germany after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering? Which is the best option?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  7. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  8. Am I eligible to apply for bachelors course in Australia after scoring 57 percentage marks in 12th?
  9. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE
  10. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing graduation in B.A with 42%
  13. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. List of companies in Germany or Australia offering training in Mechanical or Electric engineering field?
  15. Which companies should I try for after scoring 60% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  16. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What to do after scoring less percentage in 10th and 12th?
  18. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
19th November 2016, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligbile to do MS in Australia after scoring 59 percentage in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in Australia after scoring 59 percentage in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS in Australia course. Since, you have passed B.Tech course with 59% aggregate marks from a recognised university, you are eligible to pursue MS course in Australian Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?