10th December 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for bachelors course in Australia after scoring 57 percentage marks in 12th?

Hey, I have got 57 percentage in my 12th is it enough for bachelors in Australia? And I scored 6.5 in IELTS. Can you please let me know if am eligible to apply for the bachelor's course or not? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for student visa for Australia after completion of 12th with 52 percentage marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  4. Am I eligbile to do MS in Australia after scoring 59 percentage in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing B.Tech scoring 53% marks? In which college of Australia can I get admission?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after scoring 50 percentage marks in MA?
  7. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board? -- [New]
  8. What is the minimum criteria required to do bachelors in UK, USA and Australia?
  9. Can I get admission in Australia after 53% marks in 12th?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia if completing 12th from open board?
  12. Eligibility to study Business Administration from Australia after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 45% marks in 12th in Commerce stream from CBSE board and 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to do Bachelors in Accountancy in Australia?
  15. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  17. Can I sit for CAT exam after doing BBA?
  18. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
19th December 2016, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for bachelors course in Australia after scoring 57 percentage marks in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bachelor's degree course in Australia after scoring 57% aggregate marks in 12th standard from a recognised board and 6.5 band in IELTS examination. To apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Australian Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. After getting admit from the university, you can apply for visa and if your visa is approved, you can go to Australia for pursuing your higher studies.
18th June 2019, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for bachelors course in Australia after scoring 57 percentage marks in 12th?

How many percentage is needed in 12th cbse to get a scholarship in Australian University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?