13th October 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA course outside India after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?

I am shiva completed BSc chemistry .i done computer cources like "ccna certification &cloud computing".
i want to study mba .in mba which platform is suitable for me? Can I do the MBA course outside India?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities after completion of MBA system management? I have completed BSc Chemistry
  2. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Sc?
  3. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  4. Is it possible to do MBA in Chemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Chemistry? Which institute offers MBA in Chemistry?
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for MBA if I have done 12th with 49% with Maths and BSc with Chemistry?
  7. Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?
  8. After completion of 12th should I go for BSc Chemistry?
  9. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  11. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  12. After BSc chemistry if I choose MBA or MCA which type of jobs can I get?
  13. Which course should I choose after completion of my BSc chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  15. Can I do MBA international business after finishing BSc Chemistry
  16. Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?
  17. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. Is this a good choice of doing MBA after the completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
30th October 2015, 06:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA course outside India after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am shiva completed BSc chemistry .i done computer cources like "ccna certification &cloud computing".
i want to study mba .in mba which platform is suitable for me? Can I do the MBA course outside India?
You have completed B.Sc degree so you are eligible to study in MBA course in Abroad but you should qualify in GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?