16th January 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in good universities in US for doing MS after completion of BE with 53% marks?

Hi,

I am a 8th sem BE student studying in Bengaluru, i am having 53% aggregate till as i am Lateral entry student, i am planning to do MS in USA. will i get admissions with this percentage in the Universities there, If Yes shall i take TOEFL and the GRE exams now, i am planning for Spring 2015. please any senior member answer..

16th January 2016, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in good universities in US for doing MS after completion of BE with 53% marks?

Yes, you can get admission in US universities for doing MS course after completion of your B.E course with an aggregate of 53% marks from a recognised university. Since, you are having less aggregate in your B.Tech course, there may be less chances of getting admission in top universities. If you can get good score in GRE and TOEFL examinations then, you can get admission in top US universities for pursuing MS course.
17th January 2016, 12:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in good universities in US for doing MS after completion of BE with 53% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MS in USA even though you have 53% in your BE. There is no problem in terms of eligibility. However, your academic profile is not bright. So you need to score good marks in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS based on which most of the US universities take admission for MS course. You can take TEOFL and GRE for admission in the autumn fall 2016.
7th November 2020, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I have 87 % in 10th, 67 % in 12th ( Non- Medical) with CBSE board and 54 % in 3 year Bachelor of Arts programme. Can i get admission in Masters of Arts in Top Universities of USA ? Please do the needful ! Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?