28th May 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage do I need in B.Tech for pursuing MS in Canada?

I am graduated in B.Tech(ece). And I would like study in Canada for my higher studies (MS). How much percentage I require for that?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Canada for pursuing MBA? How much percentage is required for admission?
  2. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  3. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  4. OCP course after MCA to get good jibs in IT?
  5. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  6. Can I apply for government jobs after completing final year engineering in IT?
  7. How to do MS in Canada in the field of Nanotechnology? I am pursuing B.Tech
  8. List of business colleges I can apply for with MAT score of 536.5? I've got 87% in 10th, 89.1% in 12th and 72.5% marks in B.Tech
  9. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  10. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in Canada?
  11. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  12. Best job oriented course in Canada after pursuing B.Com?
  13. Organisations for summer training in research projects for btech 3rd year students?
  14. Will I get admission in any good college of Canada after scoring good marks in GRE having secured 55% in B.Tech?
  15. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  16. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear?
  17. What should be the btech percentage to satisfy MNC interviews eligibility requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Want to know about the entrance exams of engineering
30th May 2016, 10:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage do I need in B.Tech for pursuing MS in Canada?

To do MS in Canada after completion of your B.Tech with ECE stream from a recognized university, you must have to prove English Language fluency skills by appearing in TOEFL or IELTS examinations.

You need to have at least 70% aggregate marks in your B.Tech course to get admission in MS course in best Canada universities.

By reporting your TOEFL or IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Canada Universities.

The university which you have applied for admission will view your application and if you are found eligible for admission, you will be sent an i20 by the university then, you can proceed further to do MS course in Canada Universities.
30th May 2016, 10:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To do MS in Canada, you must have obtained Bachelor's degree with minimum aggregate of 65% marks from a recognised university. To get admission in Master's degree course in Canada universities, you must have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Canada Universities.
31st May 2016, 08:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no bar in the percentage in the graduation level (B.tech course) as such which will make you eligible for the MS course in Canada. The admission is mainly done on the basis of entrance exams like IELTS or GRE/TOEFL. Apart from this,your resume, statement of purpose and performance in the interview round will be the deciding factor behind admission in the universities of Canada. However, it is true that higher the percentage better is your position since it enriches your resume. Thus, try to score as high as you an and make a good resume.
31st May 2016, 09:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduated in B.Tech(ece). And I would like study in Canada for my higher studies (MS). How much percentage I require for that?
You have completed B.Tech degree, so you are eligible for MS course in Canada. But you must have valid GRE score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
9th November 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How much percent we need to get in TOEFL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?