5th March 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

What should I study further to settle down in US after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

Hello friends,
I am studying B.Tech CSE.
I want to settle in US doing my job.
What can I pursue after my B.Tech?
Please tell me I am waiting
Thank you!

5th March 2015, 10:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further to settle down in US after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

You can pursue MS/MBA course to settle down in US after completion of your B.Tech course from a recognised university. TO get admission in MS/MBA course, you need to appear in GRE/GMAT examination and you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing sections to get admission for pursuing your higher studies in US universities. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission in the universities and once, you get admission letter from any university, you can join in the university and you can pursue your higher studies in US universities. If you find a job while studying your higher studies in US universities, then, you can settle down in US even after completion of your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?