18th October 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Manager post in abroad with 8 years experience?

I have 8 years experience with production department. And now i am looking for a job in abroad.So am i eligible for manager post in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Manager post in Abroad having 8 years experience in Production department?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of assistant manager after completing 30 years and MSc Microbiology
  3. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  4. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  5. B.Tech Electronics and Communication Manager is eligible for Bank Manager or PO post?
  6. Future scope of Energy Auditor/Manager in Abroad? Is B.E. in Electrical valid for Abroad?
  7. Qualification required for job in Indo Gulf Fertilizer Ltd.?
  8. Details about PNB credit officer syllabus?
  9. How to do MBA degree from abroad? I have 2.5 years of experience in IT industry
  10. What is the scope of mechanical diploma in thermal power plant
  11. How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?
  12. Job opportunities after M.Sc. (Nursing) other than teaching and Bed-side nursing -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  14. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  15. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  16. Scope of higher education after diploma in Textile and 15 years of work experience as a Production Manager in Textile Industry?
  17. Eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Manager in IDBI Bank?
  18. How to get admission for energy manager or energy auditor? I have completed DME with 6 years of experience
22nd October 2015, 08:02 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Manager post in abroad with 8 years experience?

Getting a job Abroad is very tough. You need to get a work permit.
You need to apply for VISA of that particular country so there is a lot of steps involved with getting a job Abroad.
Your experience will help you in getting a job for the Manager post in India but it is very difficult to get a job Abroad.
You are eligible for the Manager Post but you need to make sure that you can get the job as getting a job Abroad is very difficult.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?