22nd June 2021, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Sound Engineering without appearing in SET exam?

I have passed my 12th from St. John's School Chandigarh. I did not appear for SET exams this year because I want to study Sound Engineering in London. Am I eligible for this?

10th July 2021, 06:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Sound Engineering without appearing in SET exam?

No, it is not necessary to pass the SET exam to get admission in Sound Engineering in London. The candidate should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 75% marks from any recognized university/institution. The candidate should have passed 12th with physics, chemistry, biology subjects. The candidate will have to qualify TOEFL or IELTS exam with a minimum score of 7.5 to get admission to any university in London.
10th July 2021, 06:52 PM
Msdhoni02

Any candidate who has completed 12th class with 75%+ marks from any school is eligible to study in London.

You do not need to appear in any test to apply for admission in London. But you will have to pass English language test IELT with 7.0+ band score to get admission in London.
11th July 2021, 02:44 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

There are no specific entrances conducted for getting a job as a Sound Engineer. However, admissions to the Bachelors and Master's courses of Sound Engineering require students to get through the entrance exams conducted in order to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?