23rd September 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for appearing SET exam after completion of PG in fisheries science and aquaculture?

I completed B.School zoology and then I do PG in fisheries science and aquaculture with equivalence to zoology. So, am I eligible for appearing SET exam? What are the minimum criteria needed? Awaiting for the response on this.

24th September 2017, 10:49 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for appearing SET exam after completion of PG in fisheries science and aquaculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed B.School zoology and then I do PG in fisheries science and aquaculture with equivalence to zoology. So, am I eligible for appearing SET exam? What are the minimum criteria needed? Awaiting for the response on this.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SET (State Eligibility Test) exam after completing your post graduate degree in fisheries and aquaculture, because minimum qualification required to apply for SET exam is post graduate degree from UGC recognized institute.

Eligibility Criteria for SET Exam:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for SET exam is post graduate degree from government recognized institute.

>> Applicant for SET exam must have secured 55% marks in PG degree, Relaxation of 5% for reserve category candidate.

>> For SET exam candidates are allowed to apply only in there specialization subject in masters degree course.

>> There is no upper age limit specified for SET exam.

>> For more details please visit www.unipune.ac.in.
24th September 2017, 07:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for appearing SET exam after completion of PG in fisheries science and aquaculture?

The full form of SET is State Eligibility Test.

SET is conducted by State Government for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

Eligibility criteria for SET:

1. You must have done master's degree from a recognized university in any discipline. Final year post graduation candidates can also apply for the exam.

2. You should have scored at least 55% marks in master's degree.

You can apply for State Eligibility Test after completion of post graduation in fisheries science and aquaculture.
19th December 2022, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams should write for PhD after completing pg in MSc industrial fisheries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?