16th August 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Master's in German universities having IELTS score of 5.5?

Dear Mr /Ms
I have IELTS score of 5.5 and I wish to study master in German's universities.My field of study is architecture.Am I eligible for this request?Please help me

regards,

Related Questions:
  1. German universities that accepts IELTS band score of 5.5?
  2. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  3. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  4. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  5. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score
  7. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  8. Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?
  9. Possibility of securing a chance in German universities for MS in Automobile engineering?
  10. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  11. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  12. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  13. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much score is required for IELTS exam to get a seat in German Universities
  15. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia having 5.5 band score in IELTS?
  16. Can I apply universities by sending them IELTS score later?
  17. Eligibility for doing Masters in Biotech in UK? How much B.Tech percentage and IELTS score is required?
  18. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
30th November 2014, 06:36 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Master's in German universities having IELTS score of 5.5?

It depends upon the university, you wish to join. That's because some universities will offer admissions with 5.5 bands and some other universities will ask for at least 6 to 6.5 bands to offer admissions in the courses. So, try to know the IELTS requirement of the universities in which you are seeking for admission. If their requirement is 5.5 bands, you can get an admission. Otherwise, you have to take IELTS test again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?