20th August 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study an MBA in Canada with 45% in BA?

Dear friends, I have completed my BA and scored 45% marks around 4 years ago. Now, I want to do MBA in Canada. Kindly let me know, am I eligible or not to go to Canada for studying an MBA program in Canada?

25th August 2020, 12:14 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Am I eligible to study an MBA in Canada with 45% in BA?

In order to be granted admission to a reputed MBA program in Canada, an applicant must have an Undergraduate degree of 4 years along with a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score, proper work experience, and, in case of foreign applicants whose primary education language is not English, a TOEFL
29th August 2020, 06:10 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Am I eligible to study an MBA in Canada with 45% in BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have completed my BA and scored 45% marks around 4 years ago. Now, I want to do MBA in Canada. Kindly let me know, am I eligible or not to go to Canada for studying an MBA program in Canada?
Yes you are eligible. When we talk about Mba, Canada is the great destination to be.
You need to filter out the colleges according to the Gmat, toefl or Ielts scores eligibility. There are various B Schools who look for work experience also.
After you meet the eligibility criteria for the institutions you pick, you can proceed for the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?