19th September 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to study in abroad (UK or Canada ) for MBA Entertainment/HRM after completion of B.Sc course?

Will I be eligible to study in Abroad(UK,Canada) for MBA Entertainment/HRM . I had complete my BSc Visual Communication from Distance Education Institute(Bharathiar University)? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  2. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  3. Am I eligible to do MS course abroad after completion of B.Sc degree with 93% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  6. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  7. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?
  8. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  10. What is the scope of B.Sc Agriculture in Abroad? Will I get a job in Canada after completion of course?
  11. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I study MBA in abroad if I am doing BBM in India?
  13. Can I study MBA in Canada after completing BBA on 12th Commerce basis?
  14. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  15. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  16. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  17. What is procedure to study abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing?
  18. Will I be eligible to study in Abroad(Germany) for MBA IT if I complete my BSc IT from Distance Education Institute(Sikkim Manipal University)? -- [Most Discussed]
25th September 2015, 04:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to study in abroad (UK or Canada ) for MBA Entertainment/HRM after completion of B.Sc course?

Yes you are eligible for the course of MBA from Abroad after the completion of your Bachelor Degree.
To pursue the course of MBA from Abroad a student needs to be a Bachelor Degree Holder with 50% marks.
If you are having 50% marks in B.Sc then you are eligible for the course of MBA.
So you need to crack the GMAT and TOEFL Examination as soon as possible to get admission for the course of MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?