20th August 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study an MCA in Abroad for a BSc Computer Science student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc in Computer Science course. I want to do an MCA program after completing my Graduation. I want to do this course in Abroad. Is it possible for me or not?

29th August 2020, 06:09 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Is it possible to study an MCA in Abroad for a BSc Computer Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc in Computer Science course. I want to do an MCA program after completing my Graduation. I want to do this course in Abroad. Is it possible for me or not?
hi,
Yes if you are determined to pursue MCA from abroad you can. But i would mention that an MCA degree is an Indian thing actually.
There are certain factors which the international students need to check . It is common for all the universities .
The candidate must have completed 4 years of education degree after class 12th or a total of 15 years of education.
Good grades in GRE/TOEFL is mandatory.
There are certain universities who look for work-ex.
Please check the eligibility criteria before you go for the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?