19th November 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study masters from Canada if got overall of 5.5 band in IELTS? For which university I am eligible?

Hello sir, I have got overall of 5.5 band in IELTS, listening 5.5, Speaking 5.0, Writing 5.5 and Reading 6. Am I eligible to study masters from Canada? For which university I am eligible?

11th October 2017, 01:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study masters from Canada if got overall of 5.5 band in IELTS? For which university I am eligible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have got overall of 5.5 band in IELTS, listening 5.5, Speaking 5.0, Writing 5.5 and Reading 6. Am I eligible to study masters from Canada? For which university I am eligible?

Sorry, it is very difficult to get admission and visa to study masters from Canada with 5.5 bands in IELTS. Please take IELTS coaching classes and write IELTS again to reach 6.5 bands with no component less than 6.0 bands on it. You can apply for admission to masters degree courses in Canada with 6.5 bands in IELTS. You can get admission in some average colleges in Canada with 5.5 bands in IELTS. It is better to improve your English skills to study in abroad countries like Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?