21st March 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate with 75% in 12th?

Hello,
Can I get scholarship for studying MBBS having secured 75% marks in 12th PCB? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your reply.

2nd July 2017, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate with 75% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I get scholarship for studying MBBS having secured 75% marks in 12th PCB? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your reply.

After getting admission to study MBBS course, you can apply for a scholarship. Many government and private organizations are offering scholarships for MBBS students. Every scholarship scheme is offered to students based on different eligibility conditions. Some organizations offer scholarships based on financial condition of the student’s family. You can apply for a scholarship either online or offline. List of scholarships available for the MBBS students is given below;

Indian Oil Academic Scholarship - Official Website

FAEA Scholarship - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website

NTPC Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?