1st July 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study overseas after having break of 2 years from studies?

I had completed my 10th due to financial problems I had quitted studies right after have completed 10th I have always dreamed of going abroad to study, soon I have realized that it was something I couldn't get, never ever. I started working as a daily wage worker, one day my cousin (who was then studying engineering currently he is studying mtech in Australia) convinced me to restart my studies so I did I completed my 12th in December from NIOS followed by B.Com in (January) where I took admission. I am pursuing MBA from Australia.. Am I eligible? What are my chances of getting accepted?

7th July 2017, 12:12 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study overseas after having break of 2 years from studies?

Since you have completed your class 12th from a recognised University, you are definitely eligible to pursue higher studies from abroad, there must not be any kind of problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board can apply for examinations like TOEFL, IELTS etc, qualifying in which they can further apply for higher studies in abroad.
8th July 2017, 01:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study overseas after having break of 2 years from studies?

Yes, you are eligible to study overseas after having 2 years gap between your studies. But, some universities allows only upto one year gap between studies for offering admission. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. You need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?