7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is remittance fee under an Education Loan scheme? Why is it chargeable for overseas studies?

Hi, I have visited to SBI for taking an Education Loan. Actually I am planning to study in Abroad. So, they have provided us a brochure and in there, it is mentioned that, for such candidates who are going for studies overseas, will be charged remittance fee. I can’t get this point. What is remittance fee? Why it is chargeable for studying overseas?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  2. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  3. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  4. What is the last date for CBSE improvement exam of class 12th
  5. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  6. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  9. From when the interest rates are chargeable against Education Loan?
  10. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  11. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  13. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  14. What kind of eligibility banks have sets for co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme?
  15. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  16. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  18. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?