17th September 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Jobs in Software and other private companies having 4 years gap in study?

i have 4yr break in study am eligible for software or other private sector?
now i have to join job immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  2. Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?
  3. Can i find software companies jobs after completing MBA IT?
  4. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  9. List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  11. Am i eligible for good companies jobs with 4 years gap?
  12. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  13. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  14. What type of job will I get after and what will be the package in IT sector?
  15. Am I eligible for job in private companies having gap between 10th and 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies?
  17. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  18. Am I eligible for all central government or private software jobs after doing B.Tech through correspondence
17th September 2011, 02:43 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Jobs in Software and other private companies having 4 years gap in study?

most of the leading IT companies like TCS, CTS, Infosys etc give eligibility criterion that candidates should not have more than 2 years gap in study when they are appearing in their recruitment process. even that two years gap also should have valid reason.

according to this you will not be eligible to appear in these companies which have such types of criterion. but don't worry there are so many companies which don't have this types of criterion. you will be eligible for that company. many new companies in software field are there which don't have this criterion.

try to join in any company after that with your experience try to get good job in a good company with preferable salary. but first try to get job in any company.

best wishes.
17th September 2011, 03:11 PM
Raja Azher

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Jobs in Software and other private companies having 4 years gap in study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 4yr break in study am eligible for software or other private sector?
now i have to join job immediately.
There is no need to worry You can join and you are eligible to get Jobs in Software and other private companies having 4 years gap in study but should be experience and knowledge where you want to work.
17th September 2011, 10:48 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Am I eligible to get Jobs in Software and other private companies having 4 years gap in study?

Hi friend,

This is not matter that why you make gap b/w study & job.

Important that you take good marks in your study.

So you must be eligible for job in private and also in govt according to age b/c in govt sector age is important.There is no need to worry You can join and you are eligible to get Jobs in Software and other private companies having 4 years gap in study.
2nd January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bca in 2011 and i am looking for jobs so is their any job opportunity on my qualification or otherwise i do my mca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?