3rd October 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write GRE exam after completion of B.Tech 3rd year?

Am I eligible to write GRE exam after completion of B.Tech 3rd year? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the exam? I just want to ensure that I will clear the exam soon and do the masters right after completion of my degree. Can someone please help?

3rd October 2015, 07:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write GRE exam after completion of B.Tech 3rd year?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination after completion of your B.Tech 3rd year. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE examination. GRE examination is mostly taken by candidates who wish to puruse their higher studies in US universities. Since, you have completed B.Tech 3rd year, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.
3rd October 2015, 12:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write GRE exam after completion of B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to write GRE exam after completion of B.Tech 3rd year? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the exam? I just want to ensure that I will clear the exam soon and do the masters right after completion of my degree. Can someone please help?
Yes, you are eligible for GRE entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

There is no age criteria for GRE exam.

Types of Graduate Record examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

I have attached the syllabus for GRE exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRE-REVISED-SYLLABUS-2013-PDF.pdf(502.2 KB, 3 views)
3rd October 2015, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for it now if you are pursuing your undergraduate degree. You can appear in it without any problem if you want admission in post graduation courses abroad.

It will be better for you to clear it as soon as possible because it will give you more time to apply for admission later. Hence, don't worry and apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?