3rd October 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give GRE exam if I have not given the exam before after registration?

Hi, i am vaidehi... I am prusuing engneering in biotechnology branch and wanted to do MS... but recently i met with an accident and was not able to give my exams properly as a result of which i m discontinued now... therefore i wanted to ask whether there is any percentage criteria to become elligible for appearing in the GRE entrance exam?????...

3rd October 2015, 08:00 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give GRE exam if I have not given the exam before after registration?

No percentage criteria is required to appear in GRE examination. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE examination. However, the candidate must have to satisfy the required eligibility criteria while applying for admission in Abroad Universities. Since, you are pursuing B.Tech course, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.
3rd October 2015, 12:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give GRE exam if I have not given the exam before after registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i am vaidehi... I am prusuing engneering in biotechnology branch and wanted to do MS... but recently i met with an accident and was not able to give my exams properly as a result of which i m discontinued now... therefore i wanted to ask whether there is any percentage criteria to become elligible for appearing in the GRE entrance exam?????...
Yes, you are eligible for GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)

GRE Subject Tests

• GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Subject Test- 180 Questions
• GRE Biology Subject Test- 200 Questions
• GRE Chemistry Subject Test- 130 Questions
• GRE Computer Science Subject Test – 70 Questions
• GRE Literature in English Subject Test- 230 Questions
• GRE Mathematics Subject Test- 66 Questions
• GRE Physics Subject Test- 100 Questions
• GRE Psychology Subject Test- 205 Questions
3rd October 2015, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, there isn't any percentage criteria and you just need degree qualification from a recognized university or institute. GRE is essential for getting admission in top universities for MS program.

If you have missed previously then also toy shouldn't worry because there is no such rule. Hence, just be prepared this time and try to manage an excellent score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?