12th July 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

When is the GRE this year? I am studying in 3rd year

when is gre exam in this year iam lalitha studying 3rd b.tech when i can please give some info abt gre exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS through GRE in US? I am studying 3rd year electronics and communication engineering
  2. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  4. How to prepare for GRE exam? Is coaching important? I'm in B.Tech 3rd year
  5. Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. Which exam should I prefer between GATE, CAT and GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in any reputed institutes of USA through GRE if having backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
  9. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  10. When Should I appear in GRE if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 5th semester?
  11. Options available for a B.Tech(biotechnology) 3rd year student other than preparation for GRE or GATE as future prospective?
  12. How to get campus placement after doing BSc IT from PTU via study center in Jaipur with aggregate of 67%
  13. Can I appear in GRE if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
  14. In which year I should take up GRE? What kind of preparation is needed?
  15. How can I prepare for IELTS exam? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  16. Detailed information and syllabus of GRE for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? In which country I should study MS? Total expense of MS program?
  17. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How to go for higher studies for MS after passing B.E?
26th December 2012, 06:03 PM
hibernate
Member+

Default Re: When is the GRE this year? I am studying in 3rd year

hi friends...

The B.tech Final Year is the GRE Year.. so you will be wait for the another year.

all the best

regards

venki

26th December 2012, 06:05 PM
hibernate
Member+

hi friends...

The B.tech Final Year is the GRE Year.. so you will be wait for the another year.

all the best

regards

venki

14th February 2013, 05:37 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

hi friends...

all the best
15th February 2013, 09:36 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

The GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is a standardised examination conducted by the ETS (Educational Testing Services), United States of America.

GRE (Graduate Record Examination) measures the potential of a candidate which almost all the graduate schools and universities abroad demand for the purpose of admission in different streams like :
  • Graduate studies,
  • Fellowships Programs and Research Programs etc

The GRE General Test measures:
  • Critical Thinking,
  • Analytical Writing,
  • Verbal Reasoning and
  • Quantitative Reasoning skills .

DATE OF EXAM TILL NOW HAVE NOT YET DECLARED , STAY CONNECTED WITH THIS FORUM FOR DETAILS REGARDING THIS EXAM

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?