3rd October 2015, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for GRE exam I have completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?

I completed my B.Tech and i have 2 backlogs now but those 2 backlogs are exempted by my JNTU university. So can i eligible for GRE exam??? please let me know .... I just wanted to know the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I had backlogs in my Graduation?
  2. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility for MBA in IIMs after B.Tech with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who has backlogs in B.Tech?
  5. Having many backlogs in B.E. is a barrier for GRE?
  6. Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  7. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  8. Can I get admission in any reputed institutes of USA through GRE if having backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  9. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Is there any difficulty in applying for a Visa if completed B.Tech with 24 backlogs in 5 years and having 3 years of experience?
  11. Am I eligible for GRE Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course and finished 8 backlogs with an aggregate of 67%?
  12. Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad through IELTS and GRE if completed B.Tech with 52 backlogs?
  13. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who had arrears in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for GRE after completing B.E in 5 years with 56% aggregate
  15. Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?
  16. Am I eligible to do CA if I have backlogs in my graduation course?
  17. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
  18. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
3rd October 2015, 08:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for GRE exam I have completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to appear in GRE examination after completion of your B.Tech course. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE examination. However, the candidate must have to satisfy the required eligibility criteria required for getting admission in a particular course with the help of GRE score. Since, you have obtained your Bachelor's degree from a recognised university, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.
3rd October 2015, 01:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.Tech and i have 2 backlogs now but those 2 backlogs are exempted by my JNTU university. So can i eligible for GRE exam??? please let me know .... I just wanted to know the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!
You can apply for GRE exam because you have completed 12th standard.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

GRE exam Pattern:-

The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-

1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-

1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-

1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
3rd October 2015, 07:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for GRE exam if you have completed your B.Tech course but have 2 backlogs in the B.Tech course. There is no percentage bar or backlog bar for the eligibility of GRE. Thus, you are definitely eligible for GRE. Start your preparation, prepare well and score well to get admission in the top ranking institutes of the world. Since the two backlogs have been exempted by your university and you have earned your B.Tech degree so there is nothing to worry, you can definitely go for higher studies.
3rd October 2015, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are declared passed by the university and have a B.Tech degree then you are definitely eligible for GRE without any doubt. Back logs doesn't matter if you have degree in hand.

Therefore, don't worry and be prepared for GRE because only a good score can get you admission in a top university abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?