29th August 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Whether student with one backlog but having degree can pursue MS in US?

Hi,
I have completed my degree(63%) from IP Universty(Delhi) with 1 subject dropped due to backlog, as there is a law in university that you can drop maximum 2 subject to attain minimum credit to obtain degree. So would you guys help me to know that can I pursue MS in US?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be awarded with degree after completion of my B.Tech even if I fail to clear my backlog?
  2. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  3. Should i mention my B.Tech degree as a 5 year program as it got extended for a year due to one Backlog?
  4. Which course should I join after passing 12th with 40% marks?
  5. Will Satyam recruit students with 1 backlog having 70% aggregate in all semesters?
  6. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less?
  7. How to pursue MSc Ph.d integrated degree from IISC?
  8. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  9. Can I pursue a degree in Psychology while in 2nd year MBBS
  10. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
  11. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should Backlogs be mentioned in Resume?
  13. How to pursue Maths dual degree after scoring 80% in my boards?
  14. Does a Post Graduate Diploma suffice to pursue an M.Phil Degree?
  15. Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?
  16. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Children Psychology after finishing MCA and B.Ed?
  18. Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Cognizant after scoring 88% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 56% in 6th semester?
1st December 2014, 09:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether student with one backlog but having degree can pursue MS in US?

You can definitely pursue your MS in USA. That's because as per university rules, you are a candidate who have obtained graduate degree successfully. So, you are eligible for MS admissions.
To get MS admission in USA, first you have to complete GRE and IELTS exam. After the completion of these exams, you should send your application form to the selected list of universities. Then the universities will verify your academic profile and they will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?