7th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Is Australia a best place for studying Accounting?

I have done B.Com and scored 93 marks in Accountancy. I want to study Accounting but in Abroad. My cousin is studying MBA in Australia and suggested me to study there. I want to know that if I do Post Graduation in Accounting in Australia then it will give benefit to me? Is it a best place for such course?

15th June 2016, 08:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Australia a best place for studying Accounting?

Australia is a good place to pursue higher studies in the field of accounting. However , you should not choose your place of study in this manner on the basis of country. You should choose the place of higher studies as per the institute. You should opt for the institute which has a good ranking , offers good infrastructure to learn and good exposure or placement opportunity. Hence, analyze all your options and then take decision regarding the place of your higher study. There are better institutes than institutes in Australia in countries like USA, UK, etc. So try for good ranking institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?