23rd March 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the prepare for advanced accounting subject?

I am studying degree second year i want to know preparation for advanced accounting? Can you please guide me with the instructions which I need to follow for the same? Please provide me suggestion and tips which help me to get good marks.

Thanks!

24th March 2016, 03:02 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the prepare for advanced accounting subject?

Its a very common question for the students who are preparing for the exams. Tension before any exam is very common for everyone. But getting good marks is very important to reduce tension. There are two types of student means someone will be Hard working while someone will be smart working.

Smart work is very important to get good marks personal advice from my side is to do regular study of all the subjects.

It happens many times that Question Paper matches to the paper of previous years and thus you should practice last year question paper. Also it will help you in getting confidence and will give complete idea about pattern of question paper.
If you are getting any problem in any subjects then you should take help of teachers or friend. Account is very conceptual subject and thus try to remember all confusing terms very well. Do regular practice for numerical and Mathematics based questions.

Some of the other ideas through which you can good marks in any exams are :

1. Study according to your syllabus having a standard books.
2. Give equal time to every subject.
3. Practice last year paper thoroughly.
4. Revise all subject regularly.
5. Practice Numerical questions regularly.

Health is also an important parameter and hence you should take of your health.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?