31st March 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?

Sir,
I am currently studying B.Sc in Statistics. I wanted to know whether I should consider going Abroad for doing M.Sc in Statistics? Kindly tell me about the benefits which I get if I do M.Sc in Statistics in Abroad.
Thank you in advance.

14th May 2015, 01:06 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?

If you are able to get admission to the course of M.Sc in Statistics to the Indian Statistical Institute then you can pursue the course of M.Sc here in India.
If you are not able to get admission to ISI due to the high competition in our country then it will be best for you to go Abroad and study.
Indian Statistical Institute is the only Institute which is at par with kind of studies and the level of the studies that takes place Abroad.
So if you are able to get admission then it will be best for you to join the ISI.
Or else you should go Abroad as the Universities there offer the best courses and they are better than the Universities here in India other than the ISI.
So it is for you to decide after trying and giving the situation a long thought.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?