12th May 2015, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Which branch is better to do in MBA after graduation with subjects Economics, Maths and Statistics?

I did my graduation with subjects economics, maths and statistics. So which branch is better for me and help me to do a job in abroad

14th May 2015, 01:00 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which branch is better to do in MBA after graduation with subjects Economics, Maths and Statistics?

The best branch for you considering the subjects that you have read in your Graduation level will be Marketing or MBA in Economics.
You will have to choose between these two branches.
You will have to think yourself whether Economics is one of your strong points.
So if you are strong in Economics then it will be best for you to pursue the course of MBA in Economics.
If you are not that strong in Economics then it will be best if you pursue the course of MBA in Marketing.
So it is up to you to choose between these two branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?