26th January 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?

I have finished bcom with 59% and iam willing to work in abroad.i like to study MBA and i cant able to decide the course.can u please help me to make a decision.i will be thankful to

27th January 2015, 04:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?

If you are not interested to do MBA, you can apply for any of the following courses
->Master in Management Studies (MMS)
->Master of Commerce (M. Com.)
->Master in Retail Management
After selecting the course, try to complete the entrance exams like GMAT or GRE, which is required to apply for admission at your selected list of universities. After completing the exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
1st April 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What to do after bcom?? I m confused between mba and msw?? What is the better scope in Canada and Australia?
22nd May 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do mba in international business , is it good to opt this course,because basically i am an average student and also little bit weak in accounts, please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?