24th March 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of studying Diploma course in Nursing in abroad?

I have passed my 10th standard now. I wish to study diploma course in nursing subject in abroad. So kindly tell me about the process of studying this course in abroad? Please suggest me the right path.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  2. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  3. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. What are the steps I need to follow to do get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Do I need to do some extra course in abroad again?
  6. List further course option in abroad after Diploma in Nursing?
  7. Which country is best to study Nursing? How can I get job in Abroad?
  8. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  10. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  11. What is the scope of study M.Sc in Nursing) Psychiatry in abroad?
  12. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  13. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in Abroad for B.Sc Nursing student?
  14. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in UK?
  15. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether experience is required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad for B.Sc final year student?
  17. How to study B.Sc Nursing through correspondence mode in abroad?
  18. Possibility to take UP Post B.Sc after diploma holder in Nursing?
2nd October 2017, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of studying Diploma course in Nursing in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 10th standard now. I wish to study diploma course in nursing subject in abroad. So kindly tell me about the process of studying this course in abroad? Please suggest me the right path.

Candidates after completion of Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Nursing course in various abroad countries like Singapore. Candidates can study the course in Nanyang Polytechnic in Singapore. Duration of the course is three years. For taking admission, candidates have to clear the English proficiency test IELTS with at least 5.0 Band. Candidates have to clear the medical examination to ensure suitability. Cost to study the Diploma in Nursing in Singapore is very high compared to India. Candidates can apply directly for taking admission or can contact educational consultants. The Nanyang Polytechnic website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?